Progress.

Despite spending part of my weekend at work, I still managed to get a little done in the studio :)
Humphrey. Feathering and leg detail will see this little guy finished.


This one is starting to look like he is a horse, instead of a camel.


Cranky FAM is taking shape. She has caught my attention again, so I may run with it and try and get her finished up this week, or at least to mane and tail stage :)

After struggling with this boys 'spot/blob', I gave up and stripped him. In this photo he has his first ten or so layers of pastel base coat, and I have added his dapples, I will now begin darkening him up and blending down his pangare.

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Moving limbs

Character.