Back in the studio again!

An attack of itchy fingers has seen the beginnings of some pony make overs.
These two are both classic scale Marigold CM's. They will be Australian Riding Pony/Welsh B ponies in full show turn out.

Both will be up for grabs, but one of them will be a 100% donation to Down Under Nationals.
At this stage we are thinking raffle :) so message me if you are interested in either, and I will pass on the pertinent info.


This one has not had as muck work, she is still in the squish around phase. But rest assured she will lose the stiff zombie look :)


I have even managed some progress on this big fulla.

Comments

  1. All your projects are very nice, but the second Marigold is my hands-down favorite. I can't wait to see her finished. Honestly, when I saw other one, my first thought was WEG Stablemate CM. Whoops. When you finish them, could you post links to their sales/raffle pages? I can't wait to see them all when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! They're all looking really promising! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the first Marigold ! I conga this girl so will love to see her finished :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Character.

It's been a long time ...