An easy fix.

Okie dokie, a pony was dropped and an ear snapped off and into pieces. To be honest though this sort of thing happens to me more often then not, I am ridiculously clumsy. It is because of this that I have a tub of ears, already made up and cured, ready to plonk onto any unfortunate victim.


So a quick sort through and I have found a match in size. The ears are only roughly made and quite thick, this gives me plenty to work with in matching this ear to the existing one.


Uh-oh.


LOL, this happens more often then not too, I am actually surprised I was not still attached to the ear and horse as well
As you can see the ear is too big, and too clunky also the wrong shape.



Never fear, that is what sandpaper, and carbide scrapers are for :) It still needs Apoxie added to the base for correct shape and some liddle wrinkles and ear fluff.




So there we go ...an easy fix.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Character.

It's been a long time ...