Busy, busy, busy!

Ridiculously so!
All of my Breryfest horses need to be gone yesterday, and I still have 4 that need some sculpting, tweaking and sanding.

I also have four resins, one Greylea Whisper, and three Humphrey Bear's that need to be painted by this weekend. The weather here has been atrocious, the humidity way too high which is messing with my primer and sealer drying times *arrgghh*

A few more of my Breyerfest babies :)

Breyer G2 Warmblood a 'Mini Me' of my Oldenburg custom

G3 standing Thoroughbred to an old broodie

Silky Sullivan to an Appaloosa

Eberl's Hansel to a Welsh A foal


Tight schedules equal late nights and early mornings :) and I am enjoying every single moment!

Comments

  1. Wow, those are all just lovely! The weather in my area has been messing with my progress too- I'm trying to finish horses for a show on Sunday but one of them only just got primed yesterday, and I need a lot of time for pastel coats. But I totally agree... it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Frustrating isn't it when the weather wont play nice :(
    Good luck at your show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a sec, that top horse is a STABLEMATE?

    Holy cow. I cannot believe how detailed that is. I never would have guessed that it was a Stablemate, and I tend to be pretty good at that. Wow. I'm blown away, terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful customs! I especially love the G2 warmblood custom :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Character.

It's been a long time ...