Speaking of old friends...

My Dremel has died, carked it, this has brought my studio activites to a screaming halt.


Therefore I am having a "My Dremel has died sale"

Breyer Keltic Salinero to Lippizaner stallion perfoming the Haute Ecole movement Levade.
This Lad is being sold UNPAINTED
I was really keen to paint this fellow up myself, but I am rather lost without my Dremel, so I am offering this lad up unpainted. All offers will be considered!
My CM work is Live show proven, with top 5's at 2012 Breyerfest, and Supreme Custom at Stone Age live 2012.
Nitty gritty;
-Paypal only from International purchasers
-Prefer paid in full, but will accept time payments with $150 deposit, (6 months maximum)
-Postage WORLDWIDE is $35 tracked and insured (I pay half)

You can see his MH$P ad here;
http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/view.asp?id=947611&p=g








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Character.

It's been a long time ...