Studio updates.

I have been completely lost without my Dremel *sobs softly*. but the new one is on it's way and should be here early next week. YAAAYY!

Things have slowed right down, but necessity is the mother of invention, and I have found other ways..looong wrist aching ways, but ways none the less :)

Finished and ready for paint is a jumping Welsh A, this little guy is screaming for a girly colour, I have chosen dappled golden palomino, probably sabino. I have dubbed him 'Alexander'.
Alexander is a CM of the Classic scale Rearing Stallion, so is the perfect size for a traditional scale pony.
He is so stinkin' cute I want to squish him!






Weather girl has 'half a tail' to go with her 'half a face' Something is bugging me deeply about her, the angle she is on is making her difficult to photograph and analyse, so I have been unable to put my finger on it, but I am sure it will come. Probably in the middle of the night, around 3am leaving me unable to go back to sleep till she is fixed :)



And my next two victims  ponies, in various states of undress.



More soon ...

Comments

  1. Eeeeeee at welshie!! And your WG is lookin' GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I love Alexander!!!!!!!!! I also see a drafter and I can't wait to see what you do with him!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hairy bits

Character.

It's been a long time ...